Reservations and/or Cancellations
- Walk-ins are welcome and are required to pay in full upon arrival. Please note you may also need to change camp sites when extending your stay.
- There is a processing fee equal to the amount of the first night plus a reservation fee for cancellations received 10 days or less prior to your arrival.
- No refunds for early departures or weather conditions. All emergency cancellations requiring early departures may be given a credit at the park's discretion.
- Person registering for site must be at least 18 years of age. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. These rules are subject to change without notice.
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home.
- If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the management team will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. Breeds that have been identified by our major insurance provider as having a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and to humans include: Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers, and Dobermans.
- A maximum of two pets per site.
- Pets must be on a 6 foot leash except when in the dog run. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the dog run as others may be playing there as well.
- Pets should not be left leashed outside and unattended at your campsite.
- Reasonable courtesy should be taken when walking them in the campground area. Please clean up after them at your site and around the campground where you walk them.
- A current rabies certificate must be presented at check-in. Dog tags CANNOT be used as proof of rabies vaccination.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave if you are not able to control your pet's barking behavior.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
READ MORE >>